Support Your Local Gal Gang. A Galentines Brunch event with Gals That Brunch
We are the dreamers. We are the creative types. The innovators, dancing to the drum of our beat. Our collective voice has the power to build a community of empowerment. We support our sisterhood through the declaration of authenticity and love. Our narrative is yours to share.
On February 17th, join us while we rally together as a “Gal Gang” to celebrate the traditions of community in a collaboration with Gals That Brunch + friends!
This magical event will feature:
- FruitCraft brunch meal + all you can drink wine bar!
- Sweetly Striped: A local boutique driven to dress every woman with confidence to take on the world one outfit at a time.
- Wild Hearts and Halos: Handmade boho-inspired accessories line that partners with local charity in Africa. Each purchase gives back to help improve education and support local artisans in Uganda through the Kaia Charity, www.kaiacharity.org
- Madame Lumière: A curated collection of fine jewelry.
- Donate your vintage dresses and accessories to our featured charity, Cinderella’s Attic. All donations will support local high school women and empower confidence and self-esteem for special events.
- Interactive photobooth promoting our “#SpeakYourTruthCampaign”
This event is sponsored by Gals That Brunch – San Diego. Gals That Brunch is an international movement set out to find the very best brunch destinations & resources around the world while bringing together thousands of“GTB” gals (Gals That Brunch) around the world through over 55 Chapters in the US, Australia + growing… GTB exists to create spaces to be a catalyst for community and women. From young professionals, to industry leaders; single sista’s to supermoms, some new to the city and others are just looking to get out, and enjoy a mimosa (or two) + meet new faces. Our heart beat is to see women walk in complete freedom, launched into their destinies, dreams and living the most beautiful stories life has to offer. We believe when a group of women come together to encourage, empower, and speak into each other’s lives it changes lives, atmospheres, cities and our world.”
To register, click here. We will see you there!